Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football season

So, Friday night was the last preseason game for the Seahawks. Basically this means that for the next 5 to 6 months my life will revolve around my husband watching football games ("No, we can't go to community group/watch "Big Bang Theory because the Seahawks are on"). Now one would think that having a husband captive in front of the TV who wants his wife to watch would mean that he could help with things that don't require getting up and moving from in front of the television. However, this is not the case and here is the story to illustrate.



So, I asked my husband to help me wind my yarn for the Harry Potter sock swap. He held the yarn out while I wound it while I listened to him whine the entire time. He was fired just short of finishing it because his whining was incessant. I then spent the next hour and a half trying to unknot what he had been asked to hold and got to bed around 11pm. Suffice it to say, he will not be asked to help again and I will be asking for a ball winder and swift for Christmas.

No comments: