Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun!!

I had the day off yesterday in an attempt to use up my remaining benefit time before it disappears at the end of the month. We'll see how successful that is as I have not used all of it since I have worked at my current job. I got a lot of things done as I have developed a list of things to do for myself on my Fridays off (I'm not working a Friday until September).

My husband and I had a date last night. We went to see "The Dark Knight". I am so sad that Heath Ledger died. He's so talented and really created a unique character that I don't think could be matched anyone else and is not like any other character he played in his career. My only complaint was that it was rather long.

I finally found the perfect yarn for the sock swap and I think I've decided on the pattern. We'll see.

No comments: